As a Retail Learning Manager your mission is to support and develop retail teams in delivering the client experience to the benefit of store business. Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach client advisors to become ambassadors of Brand culture, values and products.
Your role is to partner up with Retail Teams, Corporate Product Teams and local Learning Teams to deliver the training path, enable retail teams to enhance client experience and develop skills to engage our Client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the World training team, you create and execute the corporate training strategy, partnering with Retail Teams, Corporate Product Teams and local Learning Teams. You define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the store(s) through selling skills, product training and brand story telling.
- Designing training modules and learning tools
- Define strategy and goals with the stakeholders around the world
- Elaborate a blending learning approach
- Prepare digital learning tools, app articles and learning paths
- Create operational learning tools such as store briefing animations, animation toolbox for local field coaches
- Design selling skills development programs
- Train experts, managers and field coaches during learning labs
- Design and prepare central learning moments: the learning labs
- Communicate with zones on participant ideal profile and validate candidates
- Animate the session and coordinate guest speakers ensuring key messages are delivered
- Prepare during the session what happens when participants are back in their stores
- Ensure follow-up, sharing of action plans and measure of impact
- Coaching and training at the heart of team performance
- Lead a culture of in-store coaching
- Observe interactions with clients on the floor and through active listening and questioning
- Support Field Coaches in developing individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve
- Leverage on Mystery Shopping and Voice results and support the stores to improve root cause of dissatisfaction
- Drive key training initiatives, e.g. "Client Experience", through active and sustained in-store coaching contributing to the culture of shop-floor focus and positive recognition
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of all in-store training via follow up, partnering with the Store Management and Local Field Coach Teams, maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe subsequent implementation and ensure true retention of training contents.
- Train and coach local Field Coach Trainers in order to ensure autonomous and continuous skills transmission.
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail and you are passionate about it!
- You are completely fluent in English
- You are ready to travel 30% of your time on average
- You have a multicultural profile
- You are experienced at coaching teams, designing training modules and facilitating trainings.
- You are able to work on a transversal and collaborative way with several stakeholders worldwide