Working with the Boutique Director/Manager, the Junior Manager has to learn the day-to-day management of the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store in line with Christian Dior expectations:
- Maximize every sale, minimize stock losses, and bring new clients to the business.
- Open and close the boutique
- Coach, staff, schedule, merchandize, and complete inventory.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve maximum results.
- Exemplify the Dior Values on a consistent basis
Commercial Performance and Team Management
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis.
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
- Facilitate proper communication between management and associates.
Clientele Service and Management
- Participate in the coordination of sales promotion activities, which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, including proper use of in-store signs advertising sales and promotions.
- Train the team on optimizing Capture Rate and After Sale do develop personal customer database
Product and Stock Management
- Gather merchandise for transfers, damages, and returns-to-vendor (RTV's).
- Oversee and participate in department inventories.
- Monitor proper pricing of merchandise
- Minimize stock losses
- Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Help solve problems that affect the department's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Lock and secure the store, and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Build relationships
- Effectively contribute to manage sales staff toward achievement of sales and clienteling objectives
- Manage boutique operations effectively including attendance, merchandising, and housekeeping standards
- Merchandize effectively
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to associates
- Operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including POS systems, PC, phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment.
- Graduation from a Top School
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Potential to grow within the structure to become a real manager
- German at a fluent level
The company Christian Dior Couture is committed to the respect of the privacy of each of his Talent. For any question concerning the protection of your personal data from Dior, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encouraging inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since its creation to its employees being able to be themselves and to be accepted in all their uniqueness within the Maison.