Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create
the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
- Design sourcing strategies for indirect categories such as Store OpEx/CapEx, Visual Merchandising and Utilities in all regions (with potential to grow throughout Indirect categories)
- Coordinate sourcing activities with Purchasing director and Store Architecture Director
- Act as project leader in cross-functional environment
- Build and develop a global list of suppliers aligning with the stake holders needs
- Collect, analyze and manage market intelligence in most efficient way
- Design RFI and RFQ documents in collaboration with stake-holders
- Run the sourcing process with strong involvement from external and internal stake holders
- Whenever possible, identify and leverage synergies between countries or régions
- Keep tight monitoring on execution from timing, quality and budget stand points
- Bachelor degree (in Business Management, Purchasing or Finance)
- Min 3 years with Purchasing on similar categories (retails in luxury)
- Passionate about negotiation
- Proven knowledge of data management (Microsoft Office)
- Established organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English