Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Head of Marketing & Communication will oversee the development and delivery of the brand online and offline marketing, trade marketing and CRM strategies to drive brand awareness and desirability, sell out and to insure that brand stays top of mind for our customers and partners. He/she will commit to brand performance by leading go to market & brand marketing programs that support the organization strategy for growth. You will translate HQ strategic brand objectives into local brand plans for the French & Belux market (150 POS and 6 boutiques/franchises) by establishing strategies and processes to generate growth in awareness, customer files and increase brand relevance in a brand building and profitable manner through the Following missions :
360 marketing plans:
- Develop brand and product marketing strategies.
- Define regional 360 launch plans.
- Design seasonal animation plans and 360 linked to key regional consumer periods
- Manage ROI and effectiveness of marketing activities across business channels.
- Actively elaborate & follow-up marketing, media, event and PR budgets
- Be the link between the TAG Heuer HQ and the market to broadcast reporting, optimize plans, identify opportunities and push 360 concepts further.Digital & CRM:
- Be the incubator of the brand digital transformation strategy.
- Build the online marketing plan and promotional calendar.
- Drive growth, develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors.
- Insure the flawless implementation of HQ CRM strategy and tools.
- Define regional CRM strategies to be deployed by zone/channel.
- Build a reward strategy with clear call to action and drive to store.
- Settle 3rd party Partnerships to drive traffic.Omni-canal media strategy:
- Negotiate and manage a wide range of external partners.
- Define yearly strategy brief and roadmap to agencies in line with brand and media objectives.
- Respect HQ media guidelines and touchpoints repartition in elaborating the strategy.
- Elaborate, implement and follow-up the regional media strategy plan
- Set-up a pro-active collaboration with our media agency and production companies.
- Implement an efficient relationship with our retailer's media interface.
- Optimize content, campaigns and key learnings.
- Challenge traditional supports and results at all time.
PR & Brand awareness
- In charge of growing the Brand PR SOV.
- Find new methods and new tools for PR and Communications.
- Oversee all brand content.
- Oversee key brand sponsorships, partnerships and events.
- Lead and challenge the PR agency for coverage optimization, press relationship building, product placement.
- Establish long term relationship with all kind of press.
Trade marketing, eventing & sponsorship activations
- Orchestrate eventing and sponsoring activations in the region.
- Maximizes sell-out when defining trade marketing activations.
- Source and activate the right launch events and sponsoring.
- Insure the optimization of Retail and e-retail 360° content.
- Identify relevant trade marketing supports.
- Understand, monitor and report on the evolving competitive landscape
- Lead consumer insight to extract learnings to define CRM and trade strategies.
- Exploit local reports to extract strategic key learnings.
- Identify opportunities & strategies to take out best practices and drive media innovation.
- Master's degree in marketing, Communication or Business Development
- 8+ years' experience in marketing, retail and/or digital
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong negotiation skills & Inspirational personality to drive projects
- Strong understanding of the retail environment in fast moving industries
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Experienced CRM and customer loyalty builder
- Strong affinity for the watchmaking industry
- Entrepreneurial / startup mindset, hands on, adaptability
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills, collaborative team player
- Detail oriented while keeping bigger picture focus
- Solution-driven, focused and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports