LVMH Fragrance Brands (Givenchy & Kenzo) is looking for a Regional Brand Manager for a temporary contract from October 2019 to May 2020.
Within the European Travel Retail Department, the Regional Brand Manager reports to the Regional Marketing Director.
The Brand Manager contributes to the operational construction of the launch plans and to the implementation of the marketing strategy of the brand she/he is in charge within the TR Region.
In this way, your missions will be as follows (non-exhaustive) :
- You define the regional marketing strategy & investment priorities of the brand in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Director, including Product launch strategy, development of 360° plans for key launches, trade plan strategy, investment priorities, merchansiding priorities (in collaboration with the Brand Visual Manager), retailer annual presentations
- You organize presentation meeting of the new projects for each wave of forecast, defines & prepares the product & POSM forecasts by region, in coordination with Area Managers
- You prepare Budget and revised presentations with the Regional Marketing Director, Monthly reporting and Business Review with trade analysis and brand activities overview, Sell in & Sell out analysis and projections
- You organize sales meeting to provide regularly to the sales team (Area Manager and Retail Manager, coordinators), you participate to the organization of annual BC's seminar (Plenary presentations and showroom development & implementation)
- You set up tailor-made trade plan by retailer in collaboration with Area Manager
- You work on digital activities
Graduated from a Business School or a Master in Marketing, you have 3 years of experience in a Brand Management position and know the Perfumes & Cosmetics business . An experience in Travel Retail is a plus. You like working with a team. Your English is fluent.