LVMH Fragrance Brands is looking for a Regional Brand Manager for Kenzo.
Within the European Travel Retail Department, the Regional Brand Manager reports to the Regional Marketing Director.
The Brand Manage is in charge of the implementation of the marketing, trade & merchandising plan of KENZO within the TR Region.
In this way, your missions will be as follows (non-exhaustive) :
- You define the regional marketing strategy & investment priorities of the brand in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Director, including Product launch strategy, development of 360° plans for key launches, trade plan strategy, investment priorities, merchansiding priorities (in collaboration with the Brand Visual Manager), retailer annual presentations
- You organize presentation meeting of the new projects for each wave of forecast, defines & prepares the product & POSM forecasts by region, in coordination with Area Managers
- You prepare Budget and revised presentations with the Regional Marketing Director, Monthly reporting and Business Review with trade analysis and brand activities overview, Sell in & Sell out analysis and projections
- You organize sales meeting to provide regularly to the sales team (Area Manager and Retail Manager, coordinators), you participate to the organization of annual BC's seminar (Plenary presentations and showroom development & implementation)
- You set up tailor-made trade plan by retailer in collaboration with Area Manager
- You work on digital activities for Kenzo and Givenchy. You set up tailor-made digital plan by key retailers (including e-retail and social media), you create new digital opportunities (influencers partnerships)
- You manage a trainee
Graduated from a Business School or a Master in Marketing, you have minimum 2 years of experience in a Commercial or a Trade Marketing position in a Travel Retail or a Perfumes & Cosmetics business. You like working with a team. Your English is fluent.