Within the Human Resources department, the Talent Development team is responsible for animating HR development programs, driving the employer reputation and recruiting Young Talents.
Attract, recruit, develop young talents and ensure "Best in Class" employee experience.
- Responsible for interns' recruitment on a large variety of functions: job posting and talent pools management, assessment, relations with operational managers & HRs
- Use e-recruitment tools (ScoringLine, Discloz,...) as a way to streamline the sourcing and nurture the candidates' experience
- Benchmark innovative recruitment practices to ensure our competitivity
- Lead, animate and strength the Young Graduate international program "Dior Retail Trainee Managers"
- Lead Young Talents development programs such as Dior Transmission (for managers), Dior Pulse (for interns)
- Accompany interns to support them in their search of permanent job within Dior and LVMH.
- Animate the interns & apprentice's community After works, Happy Trainees (surveys)
- Monitor the performance management system
- Propose new innovative & differentiated ways to engage our Young Talents
- Contribute to enrich the Dior image on-line within all HR social media in particular Job Teaser, LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Develop Schools relations at international level by proposing outstanding actions with strategic academic partners
- Identify new ways to attract the best candidates
- First experience in Talent Acquisition or HR Development.
- Fluent English, welcome to non-French speaking.
- Assessment and ability to build relationships
- Digital and social media user
- Client mindset and reactivity
Structured approach to manage short-term and long-term projects in a matrix environment