To strengthen our quality department for its future projects of development in Hong Kong, TAG Heuer is currently looking for a talented:
Quality Assurance Engineer Connected Watch (M/W)
Reporting directly to the Quality Director/ in the headquarter, you'll be a key partner to implement, supervise controls and take the ownership in terms of decisions- making. In addition, you will ensure the information standardization relating to the quality of the project for each of the local stakeholders.
Mains tasks are :
- Define control monitoring plan and control tools associated
- Oversee final quality control and decide components-heads-final product batches acceptance
- Perform process audit for cases and electronic suppliers
- KPI follow up (reject level, scrap level), prioritize action plan
- Communication key people between all partners and HQ.
Graduated with a recognized master or bachelor degree, you have already acquired a solid experience (minimum 3 years) in Quality, ideally in high value products. An excellent level of French and a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software are necessary.
You are able to read and to check the technical drawings with ISO cotation and all specific control tools.
Self-starter, you are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, self-motivated, action and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. Customer focused, open-minded and adaptable, you are also known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please make sure you are eligible to VIE contract