Reporting directly to the Quality Director/ in the headquarter, you'll be a key partner to implement, supervise controls and take the ownership in terms of decisions- making. In addition, you will ensure the information standardization relating to the quality of the project for each of the local stakeholders.
Mains tasks are :
- Define control monitoring plan and control tools associated
- Oversee final quality control and decide components-heads-final product batches acceptance
- Perform process audit for cases and electronic suppliers
- KPI follow up (reject level, scrap level), prioritize action plan
- Communication key people between all partners and HQ.
- Conduct continuous improvement in process production
- Define and follow an action plan with TAG Heuer suppliers following the customer service analysis
Graduated with a recognized master or bachelor degree, you have already acquired a solid experience (minimum 3 years) in Quality, ideally in high value products. An excellent level of French/English and a strong ability to make decisions based on quality and business requirements. You will be the TAG Heuer representative to our suppliers and will be responsible for the management of the control teams on supplier site.
You are able to read and to check the technical drawings with ISO quotation and all specific control tools.
Self-starter, you are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, self-motivated, action and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. Customer focused, open-minded and adaptable, you are also known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills.