The Purchase & Sales Administration Supervisor operates as the team leader for a team of Purchase and Sales Administrators, ensuring the overall coordination of physical movement of goods from supplier to the retail/distribution. He/She supports and assists the Logistics Manager in such a manner as to provide the best possible service to the customers.
Position based in Dubai.
- Supervise and Monitor the Purchase functions
- Daily check and follow-up of all incoming communication. Check with concerned parties for analysis/action when required and passing on information to relevant parties
- Validate and transmit the supplier's purchase orders upon receipt of the division's orders.
- Receive, check and follow-up on suppliers' original documents (i.e. invoices, packing lists, and certificates duly signed and stamped)
- Check and report shortages/ excesses/ damages if any. Negotiate credit notes issue and goods returns as and when required
- Upload consignments upon checking and matching supplier invoices with corresponding orders/back orders if any and check its overhead (i.e. Clearance charges, Freight, FOB, insurance and others) against the agreements with the forwarders and other parties
- Maintain, update and issue forwarders in Invoices / Weekly report
- Issue and maintain the Forwarders weekly report (i.e. the reporting of the expected shipments by priority for the next week)
- Monitor and maintain the divisions/ departments support services provided
- Prepare the credit notes for the goods that are returned from the customers.
- Keep Finance department informed about all credit note, pending shipments not processed by month end, monthly inventory results and coordinate for annual inventory check.
- Team Supervisory
- Team briefings and staff awareness
- Constant and pro-active communication with Divisions, stores, forwarders, clearance agents
- Coordinate with warehouse staff/ Division/ Suppliers' team for any clarification in connection with the above-mentioned jobs to go more accurate way
A minimum three years of similar experience in the retail and/or wholesale business
You are comfortable with the numbers and master the Office Pack very well
Fluent English (Arabic & French are added Value)
Strong sensibility for jewelry and watchmaking
Rigorous and autonomous, you have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Priority setting skills
Very good interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit