Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create
the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime.
Please join us to discover your own.
Initiate strategic reflexion on the existing range by:
- understanding current performance,
- studying competition and market trends.
Identify levers which will enable to make the category grow and translate it into the Marketing brief.
Brief the design team/partners on the new product development.
Brief the industrial development team and manage the project on a 360° mode:
- proactively animate the development process with design and industrial teams to ensure product answers the brief
- decision making and trouble-shooting in order to meet budgets, image & quality requirements and respect deadlines
- manage the relationship with external brand and the co-creation process in case of collaborations
Define the Marketing mix:
- sizing of the commercial potential
- pricing strategy in respect of margin target,
- define the assortment strategy and distribution network,
Define the 360 launch strategy and support needed with involved departments:
- VM (ensure visibility of the new product in store)
- Communication (discuss required communication),
- Training (selling ceremony and store briefing),
- Sales (info to regions & e-com)
Follow-up the performance after launch:
- adjust Marketing mix
- create recommendation for next launches
Affinity with Fashion / Lifestyle / Luxury consumer goods
Project management skills
Deal with Ambiguity