Moët Hennessy, Worldwide leader in the super premium Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Glenmorangie, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation.
As part of the Moët Hennessy strategy to develop direct sales to the HNWI target Internationally, the Private Boutique Sales Manager develops and coordinates the sales of exclusive and personalized products and services within the Private Boutique's structure in Paris.
- Greets and welcomes the HNWI target recommended/invited to come to the Private Boutique.
- Understands and collects the needs of the HNWI seating in the Private Boutique.
- Collects client's personal information such as center of interests, hobbies, date of birth, # of kids, name of their pets, ...
- Obtains clients' trust, manages expectations in line with the Private Boutique Ethical Charter.
- Manages the offer of products and services and their availability in collaboration with the BU.
- Organizes white glove delivery in collaboration with MHCS and ship to markets and ensures top level Customer Service and follow up.
- Informs of the price in the clients' currency and manages payment process.
- Conducts products tastings and shares Brands/Maisons history, products making information, our "savoir vivre à la française"
- Advises clients in terms of food pairing, conservation, storage etc
- Executes the animation plan of the privatization for lunches, dinners and reception (incl. LVMH group).
- Manages and reports daily sales and Private Boutique stock level.
- Ensures the proper functioning of the Boutique in terms of cleanliness and security.
- Supports the actions of the Private Sales Manager and manages the Junior Private Boutique and butler.
- Master Degree Hospitality or actuary diploma or top Business school
- Previous experience in the management of top International clientele in an international Luxury company
- French and English fluent (written & spoken) ; preferably with notion of Chinese, Japanese and/or Russian
Technical & management skills :
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Commercial skills
- Very well organized and agile
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Service oriented
- Very good international general knowledge
- Able to work on a variety of issues, priority settings with complex clientele