PRESS & PR INTERN - Job Description
In a context of relaunching the House JEAN PATOU, recently acquired by Luxury group LVMH, the brand is looking for a PR & Press Intern. As part of this new adventure, you will be working with our Presse & PR Director.
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a start-up working environment?
If you are a smart & creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
- Provide assistance with the execution of company's PR strategy
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Assisting the Press & PR Director in writing of press releases
- Manage and update shoppings, media lists and databases
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating of different events
- Complete administrative duties
- Fluent in French & English both speaking & writing
- Current enrollment in a MA/BA in Communication, journalism or similar relevant field or naturally interested in this field
- Passion and a true interest in the PR industry
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Starting date: ASAP for 6 months