The intern will be welcomed among the regional PR team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
Our key role is to adapt and implement the global PR strategy for PCD on a regional and local level.
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
This internship will immerse the trainee into a dynamic PR team and will work on :
MEDIA MONITORING AND REPORTING
- Track all of Dior press coverage and six major competitors press coverage in ME media, scanning and formatting clips for reports
- In house analysis of all coverage tracked for Dior and main competitors on a weekly basis
- Track all digital coverage on a daily basis and clip for weekly and monthly reports
- Compiling Parfums Christian Dior press coverage on a weekly basis for weekly report and compiling print, digital and competitor coverage on a monthly basis
PRESS OFFICE AND MEDIA RELATIONS
- Management of the Press requests for product information, including prices, pack shots, etc
- Development of Press kits :
- Downloading all assets from Paris, sending materials for translation and overseeing the creation of Arabic layouts
- Placing internal requisitions for new launches and basic stock and coordinating with external company for press kits dispatch
- Compiling press kits for new launches and sending out to press in UAE and Lebanon
- Creating live media links with press content for send outs
- Following up with press via phone to ensure press kits are received (deliveries daily)
- Creating PO's, sending to suppliers and following up
- Managing travel booking tor the PR team
- Student in business school or in university with a previous PR experience within the Beauty or Fashion industry
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask by managing deadlines
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, and a team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus
Information à l'attention des candidats
This paid internship is for a period of 6 months (June 2018- November 2018), and is based in Dubai.