Directs and oversees the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure IT programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. The PMO Officer drives the governance process with the business teams, stakeholders, and Business Process Owners to ensure IT resources and funds (operational & Project) are properly allocated to initiatives in alignment with the MHNA Global strategy.
The PMO Officer drives the program deliverables covering the America's region that currently operates in North America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina - and is involved in solution costs and process design implications to ensure consistency across the solutions implemented. Taking the lead to pragmatically collect and report on budget consumption, both capital and operational budgets, across the America's, they will review and optimize in conjunction with the SVP of IT.
Develops and implements PMO governance, processes, and policies, directs project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs. The PMO Officer is also involved in recruiting talents (internal or external) to support the PMO functions.
Customer focused with excellent communication, organizational and analytical capabilities, the PMO develops clear communications about the objectives of key initiatives, status and eventual risks and associated mitigation plans. He/she also works closely with the Business stakeholders to ensure Change Management plans are in place to support the company transformation: solution adoption, company communication, Business and IT support is in place.
Monitors the operational running and reporting for activity in a specific domain (strategic, project portfolio, programs, operational activities, etc.). Manages forecast resource allocation schedules, work progress and project budgets. Notifies project managers in the event of discrepancies against forecasts. Takes direct action on projects, or on behalf of a company department for cross-functional tracking of the project portfolio.
- Contributes to the development of the project portfolio, taking account of constraints and dependencies of the different resources to be committed with regard to costs, timescales and competences in order to achieve the expected quality
TRACKING OF ACTIVITIES AND ALLOCATED RESOURCES
- Checks progress of the project/program against specified requirements (quality, cost, timescale, etc.) and fulfilment of commitments
- Verifies that methodology and best practice have been followed
- Performs risk analysis
PROJECT/PROGRAM PLAN LEADERSHIP
- Assesses the current and forecast capacity of resources and tasks, suggests improvements and possible reallocations
- Suggests adjustments and rescheduling if necessary
BUDGET MONITORING AND REPORTING
- Tracks and updates the budget Tracks resources allocated with regard to forecasts (consumed, pending, scheduled)
- Produces the necessary reports for steering the relevant departments and producing dashboards
- Drives the process of producing blue prints and uses it to create a roadmap.
- Degree in Business or IT (Finance / Business / Information Management / Systems / Technology / Computer Science).
- Advanced knowledge of business systems, finance, accounting/tax, dashboards, internal control and systems.
- Advanced on PMO Office, Project Management.
- English written and spoken proficiency.
- French recommended.
- Other European languages useful.
Professional experience & skills:
- Minimum 5-year experience as an IT PMO / finance / reporting position & management control with a proven track record on multi-country / multi-site environments and reporting systems.
- Team leadership experience in a complex environment.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity of synthesis and of clearly explaining complex concepts across the organisation (both business and IT).
- Highly organised individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be customer service focused and demonstrate a sense of urgency to ensure that all issues are resolved promptly and courteously.
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organisation and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions is crucial.