Since 1860, TAG Heuer (part of LVMH group) has embodied avant-garde, precision and bold style, that have marked the history of the watch industry. In 2015, TAG Heuer introduced the first Swiss luxury smartwatch, the TAG Heuer Connected. Today, the TAG Heuer Connected Watch business unit in Paris leverages the design and know-how of its watchmaking division based in Switzerland and the technological innovation of its tech departments, to craft unique experiences that enhance the daily life and sport performance of our consumers.
Are you interesting in shaping the future of a fast-growing segment of high tech?
In order to support our growing activity, we are hiring a Platform Software QA.
- Take responsibility for system-level tests of a connected watch
- Work with external partners (Google, chipset manufacturers, ODM...) on detecting defects, finding their root causes and identifying corrective actions
- Work with external partners on meeting quality and performance targets by following their progress and challenging them when necessary
- Elaborate, maintain and implement a detailed test plan, and specify acceptance criteria for test cases
- Provide analysis of failing tests to help software teams understand the corrective actions to be executed
- Understand and assess risks stemming from test results and alert project teams of potential risks
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of test results.
- Keep project teams up to date through timely and thorough reporting and communication
- Engineering degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience working with external partners and contractors, previous experience with partners in China a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Fluent English, Chinese and French a plus
- Possible international travel
- Prior experience with consumer electronics a plus
- Android knowledge required, WearOS a plus