Created in 2009, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, member of the Colbert Committee, is part of the LVMH Group.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian is located in more than 500 points of sale among the most prestigious in the world. The eponymous house of one of the most recognized perfumers of our time, it offers a unique olfactory wardrobe, designed with the requirements of the tradition of French perfumery.
A creative house, it cultivates the luxury of details and exercises its know-how, from the selection of the most noble raw materials, to the refined elegance of its design.
The Planning & Forecasting Analyst key functions analysis, reporting and forecasting of (Wholesale & Retail) for the US Market. This position directly supports the Finance & Operations manager, US Sales Team as well as Marketing & Events in driving business with Retail Partners, Warehouse and Logistics Team as well as Paris Headquarters.
- Continual Analysis of retail and wholesale performance inclusive of trend, US market performance and product data. Develop best in class analysis and reporting for use in optimizing business performance.
- Active participation in budget development and forecasting for US & North America.
- Analysis on product performance, categorical and retailer/channel specific sell in and sell out, inclusive of warehouse Inventory management & product optimization.
- Develop continuative and security stock forecasts utilizing analytical data supporting stock levels for omni-channel existing and new distribution. Identify liabilities and possible solutions.
- Develop launch forecasts for stock and POSM.
- Swiftly Manage EDI PO approvals and order processing with warehouse & in tandem with retail partners.
- Partner with Marketing and Events team and develop supporting forecasts
- Regularly support the Finance Manager with Accounting Review of chargebacks and financial analysis as well as with the Monthly budget close.
- College degree required
- 3 - 5 years of wholesale (brand) planning or retail experience, preferably within Beauty & Fragrance Industry.
- Strong Computer skills: MS Office. Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi-task and detail conscious
- English required, French preferred
- Finance/Accounting basics background preferred