LVMH Group, the luxury goods conglomerate, is looking to expand the fashion houses
portfolio by relaunching House of Patou and is looking for a talented technologist to
join a young and creative team.
You will be joining a truly agile, cross-functional team of fashion, ecommerce and business
experts, led by an exceptional CEO, working on unique digital-first brand offering launching
ecommerce website in November 2019 and first store in the coming years. Working as a part
of this small team focused on creating an innovative fashion business from scratch you can
make a real difference in next generation luxury retail.
Our attitude and technical approach allows us to deliver value every iteration, enabling an
immediate, positive contribution to the day-to-day activities of end-users.
Our appreciation for technology's importance in business means that we are looking for an
excellent, fast learning Technology Manager with hands on development skills, passionate
about software, systems and excellent user experience, who would like to continue to
develop their technical and management skills.
You will be the first in-house tech hire and the Group's Digital Tech Team, currently working
on the project, will be your peer network to provide technical and mentoring support to help
your growth in that role.
If you are looking to work with a like-minded highly-talented team of business peers, partner
developers, designers and product managers in one of the most exciting startups around,
get in touch today.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Web development and simple back end services development, maintenance and
● Working as a part of a cross-functional business team to manage technical
applications and technical 3rd party systems providers.
● Collaborating closely with external engineers to produce considered, well designed
and well-documented technical solutions and enhancements.
● Working directly with 3rd parties and their technical teams
● Collaborating with business stakeholders on gathering technical requirements and
translating them into actionable technical deliverables
● Undertaking 3rd party system analysis
> Educate and enable internal teams by coordinating training, providing systems
support and ongoing improvements.
> Have an eye for opportunities where technology can further enhance and drive
assessment of cost and value add.
> Monitor applications health and act as first line support for front office and back
> Organize your work in agile way to allow adjusting priorities based on evolving
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience as a software developer with some experience as a technical project manager or delivery manager
- Good hands on knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably
- Experience with integration data-feeds/services, e.g. JSON, XML, SOAP
- Familiarity with Shopify ecosystem nice to have
- A passion for pushing the boundaries of technology and all things interactive
- A love for UI and the perfect user experience
- Fluent written and spoken French and English are a must, Chinese would be a plus
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities. Not to fear failure; but to learn fast
- Friendly, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour
Reports to Marketing and Omnichannel Director
NO AGENCIES PLEASE