Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Rooted into Spanish history and terroir, Bodega Numanthia is the birthplace of powerful and intense wines, iconic incarnations of the prestigious Designation of Origin Toro.
The Operations Coordinator has a central role at the winery, being in charge of Demand planning, Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain activities at the winery; as well as supporting the Financial Controller. The Operations Coordinator reports directly to the Estate Director and functionally to the Financial Controller.
Demand planning, Supply Chain & Logistics (50%)
- Work with the Financial controller to incorporate the budget/PMT figures into the winery supply chain strategy.
- Taking into account the PMT/budget figures, propose the Grape Supply Plan and Capex strategy.
- Taking into account the PMT/budget figures plan the appropriate allocations per market; which will be the base for the bottling and labelling program per brand and vintage.
- For the bottling process, to indicate the required quantities per sku.
- For the labelling, to plan the appropriate allocations per market and to check the legal requirements.
- Work with the technical team to secure the bottling/labelling implementation according to the market needs.
- Work with the markets to agree on an annual shipment program planned in advanced executed on time.
- Coordinate supply chain operations from winery to different markets, through different route to markets (Cognos).
- Be the point of contact for all legal issues on packaging and export documents (certifications, wine analysis & legal documentation).
- To coordinate the annual Capex implementation.
- Develop a logistic plan to optimize bottles storage condition and improve logistics flows with different counterparts: winery, MH markets, central
- Create and/or complete reporting's on all required Operations KPIs.
Finance & Administration (25%)
Working directly with the Financial Controller based in Paris:
- Capital Monthly follow-up of accruals and invoices. Expenditure monitoring
- Monthly report of winery activity: flash report, volumes sold and selling prices
- "Internal Control"
- Revise, improve & create standard procedures
- Work on the internal control self-assessment questionnaire
- Support the Financial Controller in transversals audits & audit points follow-up
Invoices processing: pre-approval, coding, payment follow-up with Accounting Department based in Barcelona
- Lead the NPD process at the winery, being in close contact with the Global team.
Quality / Environment
- Lead the ISO 14001 certification process.
- Support the technical team on the environmental initiatives.
Be the point of contact with the teams on IT issues.
Education: Qualified in Engineering or Business Administration.
Languages : Fluent in Spanish, Good level of English, French a plus.
Professional experience & know how :
- 1st Operational experience in a Production/Operation environment
- Strong Computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs
- Possess a strong customer focus with an overall commitment to quality
- Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Organization skills & Priority setting
- Analytical skills