Maison Francis Kurkdjian was co-created in 2009 by Francis Kurkdjian and Marc Chaya, with the aim of bringing back the perfumer and genuine creativity to the center of the stage. Under the vision of its founders, it has established itself as a celebrated player in the luxury fragrance world with a premium and ultra selective presence in over 45 countries.
It is part of LVMH, Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy - the world leading luxury group since March of 2017.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian promotes an artistic approach to perfume creation, with poetry, joyfulness and the love of the product guiding each step. Its collection was designed like a sophisticated fragrance wardrobe that pays tribute to the perfumer's modern vision of the art of wearing perfume.
In the United States and Canada, Maison Francis Kurkdjian has premium presence at Neiman Marcus, Saks fifth avenue, Bergdorf Goodman NY, Bloomingdale's NY as well as a network of high-end independent perfume, fashion and lifestyle stores. The Maison opened its first boutique in Miami's Design District in April of 2018.
Maison Francis Kurkdjian is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our US company as Operations and Control Manager. The manager must also be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team, even under stressful conditions.
- Handle swiftly all day-to-day purchasing requests from the Company's Clients (EDI or non EDI)
- Control and exercise swift approval over purchasing requests
- Supervise and handle no cost inventory shipments to the customers (samples, testers, etc.)
- Manage Inventory and maintain accountability for all orders.
- Establish security stock levels for products and sales support materials for North America and plan replenishments accordingly and in order to avoid any shortages.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with the Company's logistics partner in Edison New Jersey including shipping requests, investigation and dispute of charge backs from customers, etc.
- Analyse and approve returns
- Manage update of Purchase Orders with novelties, price increases, Etc. Including currency exchange and pricing in Canadian dollars
- Manage EDI catalogs updates or expansion for new customers
- Implement appropriate procedures and propose improvements and automation where applicable.
- Any other tasks as required by logistics and operations
- Provide monthly reports on financial and operating data including analysis and business implications.
- Ensure accuracy and exhaustiveness of transactions recorded by external accounting team
- Breakdown all the analysis by customers, by regions for KPIs
- Forecast and control merchandising investments, analyze YTD spend vs commercial agreement.
- Monitor A&P spend and related commitments and work together with the Marketing team to track and evaluate effectiveness of investment.
- Analyse Overheads spends and ensure respect of Budget
- Control customers chargebacks and returns
- Provide general HR support including control of vacations and sick days, employee benefits, legal incidences and other issues about work relations
- Various administrative tasks
- University degree holder in finance, accounting or logistics
- Over 5 years in Finance/Audit background
- French would be a plus.
Professional experience & know how :
- Minimum of 5 years in areas of budgeting and controlling with familiarity with commercial issues
Technical & management skills :
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic
- Extensive knowledge in accountancy,
- Detail conscious with an ability to work under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines
- Commercially aware, customer focused, result and quality oriented
- Highly organized individual
- Must be able to set and adjust priorities independently
- Must be Flexible and comfortable with multi-tasking
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Position based in New York
- Local contract
- Starting date ASAP