The Operations and Administrative department for Christian Dior UK manages 7 stores within the country. The Operations & Administrative intern will report to the Country Operational Administrative Manager and support the UK stores / concessions on an administrative level. He/ She will assist in controlling the management of the Stock as well as the front and back office procedures.
The key objectives of the role:
- Prepare and audit various data outputs: stock movements, transactions, procedure based activity analysis.
- Assist in monthly controls, commercial analysis on stock takes and cycles counts, month-end closure.
- Support the manager in the monthly store visits and ensure that the Dior Store Handbook procedures are followed.
- Assist in development and implementation of store Handbook training and internal control rules, laws.
- Support the manager with the annual inventory preparation and assist on the day.
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and rigorous.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical background.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Minimum stay of six months, starting September 2018.
The role is based in the Head Office in Knightsbridge, London.