The Operational Marketing Manager will give support to the Regional Director and Commercial Team in achieving higher market understanding ensuring the coordination between brand and commercial strategies in the region, while increasing the visibility and image of the brand all over the TR Americas.
* Definition and follow up of Marketing plan strategy on a regional level
Propose local plan / strategy in all aspects, including new product launches, assortment, media planning, promotions, merchandising, direct marketing, pricing...
* Ensure central and region marketing strategy is applied at local level, in line with local specificities
* Define priorities for the markets and propose local initiatives
* Develop and implement local marketing tools, innovative promotions and store events by respecting the international and regional guidelines
* Ensure consistency of Guerlain style and philosophy in all marketing activities, in particular events, and locally produced materials.
Follow up and budgets
* Define budget for the market according to local marketing plan and guidelines
* Control Advertising & Promotion budgets and Administrative budgets for Marketing and Merchandising
* Monitor profit for the brand, promotion ratio
* Coordinate regular forecasting by product line
* Supervise reporting activity and figures analysis (sell in, sell out)
Trade / Merchandising
* Supervise trade marketing plan definition, in collaboration with sales teams and retailers
* Support closely the sales forces enhancing the brand, provide the sales team with all relevant information to ensure the good understanding and implementation of the plans, ensure market visits and regular touch with clients
* Prepare sales conferences and present new products to clients
* Manage visual merchandising activities and team. Make sure they are consistent with the Guerlain marketing and promotional objectives and brand image.
* Supervise market media plan definition and ensure its setting up in accordance with budget guideline and in respect with image
* Provide agencies with all relevant information to ensure the good understanding and implementation of the plans
* Coordinate with Central Media team
Coordination & support
*Work closely with WW TR Marketing team in order to anticipate and adapt the marketing plans and forth coming launches
*Provide information to WW TR Marketing team (local analysis, monthly reports, quantitative and qualitative feedback on launches, competitors, market trend and evolution...)
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in Marketing or relevant Business operations
- International profile with experience with different cultures
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capacity to innovate and think out of the box
- Strong product knowledge and sensibility to luxury
- Speaks fluently English and Spanish (French a strong plus)
Travel 25% of the time to visit clients, POS (All MEA Area: UAE, Qatar, Beirut, Jordan, Koweit, India, Egypte, Oman)