LVMH House has decided to launch an initiative called DARE. In this context the open innovation team will report to Director Business Synergies with three objectives: Boost the Entrepreneurship spirit, Accelerate Innovation and Creativity and Promote New Ways of Learning and Working.
The open innovation communication manager will be in the team the key contact for communication and digital teams, HR directors, DARE teams and external stakeholders. He/she will establish a trust relationship with communication team and talent of the maisons working on DARE projects as well as HR directors.
As open innovation communication manager, he/she will :
- Work on global communication strategy (ie presentation to the community through platform, digital tutos/podcast)
- Manage the DARE skills crowdfunding platform to accelerate its use.
- Develop the DARE platform and leveraging it by promoting new ways of working cross maison, cross function.
- Organize the worldwide DARE events (global call for ideas 3 times a year)
- Facilitate the launch of DARE-X (adaptation of DARE in the maison) : methodology. Promotion, support, and control implementation with the maisons.
- Organize gathering of the DARE community on a regular basis.
- Analize posted ideas and global trends (data crossing with other LVMH databases)
Ideally 5-10 years of experience (i,e project management/innovation/digital)
- Have a startup mind: working in a collaborative mode, always looking for solution, anchored into action.
- Be capable of motivating teams in a transversal managerial mode.
- Be open-minded, dynamic, enthusiastic
- Interest in change and moving environment.
- Understanding of the Luxury Industry.
Fluent in English