TAG Heuer is looking for an Online Merchandising Manager to join the teams at the Headquarters of the Brand in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland.
In this role you will be part of the Digital and Consumer Experience team and report to the Global E-Commerce Director. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations regarding product & content merchandising of the website www.TAGHeuer.com and the other platforms in the brands' digital eco-system. In daily contact with internal teams and external agencies, you will improve and own different areas of the customer journey by optimizing product flow, sorting rules, recommendations etc.
You master our CMS tools and are the guardian of the content & product merchandising calendar of our online/mobile platform and contribute to the smooth journey we offer the consumers worldwide on every device. You manage stock levels and guarantee inventory availability.
Out of the HQ, you also support the local country teams in optimizing their daily digital operations and help them accomplish their business goals by sharing the HQ's calendars and content/product marketing toolkit.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily product merchandising management and optimization of the different digital platforms at TAG Heuer, with a focus on mobile & our owned and operated websites
- Regular content merchandising, keeping the site up to date with the latest and greatest of our Brand
- Contribute to set hypotheses analysis of A/B and or Multivariate tests related to product and content merchandising
- Creation and ownership of weekly/monthly/yearly content & product merchandising/marketing calendars to be shared internally and with the regional partners, e-retailers and pure-players
- Close collaboration with the Web Content Editor & Product teams for the creation of pages, articles and other digital experiences
- Frequent User & Content experience research and analysis to optimize the customer journey
- BA/BS qualified. MBA or studies in Digital Marketing / Digital Communication preferred; At least 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a complex international environment & with experience in Online Retailer, Luxury or FMCG industry
- Knowledge of SAP and stock/inventory management
- A demonstrated record of delivering amazing customer experiences that are on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet/mobile shopper
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Technical requirements include XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn new tools quickly. Hands-on knowledge of Magento and / or Salesforce Commerce Cloudis required
- Strong analytical skills(Google Analytics)
- English language required, French preferred