Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design. At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime.
RIMOWA is searching for a performance acquisition manager to drive online customers acquisitions. This person will lead all online acquisitions channels in Europe. The candidate will have the chance to join a recent growing team - optimizing our website and improving our customer experience. So, we are looking for a smart, passionate and team player colleague to join our international team.
The position is based in the center of Paris, you will report to the Omnichannel & Client experience Team, and to the head of acquisition and E-commerce in Europe.
- Implementation of an acquisition strategy activating all relevant channels to reach the business goals managing and arbitrating the Acquisition budget.
- Launch and pilot always on online acquisitions campaigns across EMEA (SEM, Social Media ads, affiliation, e-mailing...)
- Improve customer acquisition funnel, implementing inbound tactics and rolling out marketing automated campaigns
- In an omnichannel perspective, manage retail store online presence and drive trackable instore traffic.
- Optimize SEO performance in collaboration with our content team as well as with our technical teams.
- Ongoing benchmark and test of new actors, platforms available on the markets.
- Pilot various agencies & suppliers across the globe.
Traffic Analysis and Reporting
- Analysis of all campaigns for reporting and ROI optimization objectives.
- Better understand our prospect and customer journey via attribution model
- Put together intuitive dashboards helping to make quick decisions
- Work in duet with e-merchandising team to improve conversion rate
- Highly analytical and good knowledge of Analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, UTM tracking, GTM..)
- Data driven, reactivity, rigor will be your advantage for the role
- Ability to integrate digital campaigns with offline and social media
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent English communications skills, written and oral
- 4 years min of related experience