The Digital Director is responsible for overseeing CRM, Ecommerce, digital marketing, social networks and moynat.com, centrally and across our different geographies.
As Digital Director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- You will work closely with Retail, Communication and Merchandising teams to ensure consistency through all offline/online channels.
- You will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong and coordinated company web presence and a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- This will include creating the digital strategy for the Brand, developing a global marketing/Ecommerce online strategy and developing and implementing these strategies both centrally and locally.
Reporting to the CEO, the candidate will secure a role which is both challenging and rewarding. This role is suitable for an individual who is self-motivated, used to working independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Development and implementation of the Brand digital strategy across CRM, social networks, moynat.com and Ecommerce;
- Overseeing implementation of the strategy - including campaigns, events, marketing;
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency;
- Develop and implement the global digital concept to ensure a consistent image;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with target media within the fashion and luxury industries and represent the brand at industry events as required;
- Working with the Head of Finance, prepare budgets;
- Measure ROI and KPIs and responsible for budget performance;
- Develop specific CRM campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Working closely with the Retail managers (especially France, Asia and China) to identify, plan and successfully activities that will support business objectives;
- Work closely with the Merchandising, Communication and Information Systems teams to define materials and programs;
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition;
- Drive continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, monitoring competition and generating ideas to stand out;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments;
- Coordinate our 170Year anniversary strategies and programs
- Co-lead our WeChat based CRM application project
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Digital Technologies preferred;
- 10 year experience
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/Digital director;
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns;
- Strong understanding of how all current offline and digital marketing channels function;
- Solid knowledge of offline and online marketing tools and good practice;
- Experience of managing SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM activities;
- Familiarity with web design;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities;