We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic digital project specialist with an inherent interest in digital marketing to be an integral part of the early Moynat China team. Reporting to the HQ Marketing & Communications Director and working closely with the China Retail Director, this person will be responsible for creating and developing digital marketing strategies and actions to raise brand awareness and desirability and drive pipeline in the commercial segment in Mainland China market.
What You Will Be Doing
> Responsible for the definition and implementation of local digital marketing activities with relevant targeting and objectives
> Adapt global marketing campaigns and media assets to the local market across all digital touch points: official website, social media platforms, search engines, E-Commerce partners and CRM tools.mais
> Manage digital initiatives from an operational standpoint : initial conception (creative brief), creative follow-up, final delivery (technical development and GO live), and ensure a good relationship with all stakeholders including external digital partners and agencies
> Be an advocate for digital marketing and social media
> Liaise with the local retail team and agencies to monitor performance and integrate result into strategic thinking
> Manage the translation process for the country
- Proven work experience in digital marketing. Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize, handle ambiguity and meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit to carry out projects independently.
- Self-starter with a keen interest in topics related to online marketing, social media trends, branded content, and E-Commerce in luxury.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English. French would be appreciated.
- Ready to work cross-functionally. Strong team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including local retail team, HQ departments, and Group digital team.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.