Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Member of the Global Retail team, reporting to the Merchandising Managers, your mission is to assist the team in their projects, supporting the Travel Retail acceleration. Closely with your Managers, you participate to drive store visibility programs & In store excellence, interacting with global Marketing and Regional teams. You participate to the brand & product exposure at point of sales to deliver an outstanding experience to the travelling consumer. Your perimeter is global with 1200 points of sales and you interact with 4 regions (Europe, ME, APAC and NA).
1-You assist the Merchandising managers in the project management for temporary In-store programmes (19 programmes per year / 350 spaces average worldwide). Launch guidelines include:
- Consumer Experience & story telling
- Assortment strategy & planogram
- In store tools
- Design and technical documentation
- Retail & Marketing mechanics (consumer journey, tools to drive sell out such as consumer rewards, special promotion, gamification...)
- Training (in collaboration with Global Marketing & Training team)
- Analysis of KPIs
2- You coordinate (Request/Upload) pictures of the GTR visibilities & best practices, conduct field visits & merchandising benchmark.
3- Closely with the Merchandising managers, you assist in Prototype & Merchandising tools development.
4- You create and update planogramming guidelines according to product sell out, customer and location.
5- You assist the Merchandising Team with various presentations, reportings and suppliers/agencies prospection.
- Degree in Marketing, Visual Merchandising or Retail Architecture/Design
- Experience/Interest in Retail Design and Project Management
- Strong skills in Excel. Photoshop and Sketchup are a plus
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Highly adaptable and agile to meet the deadline and new challenges
- A detailed oriented & creative problem solver
- English & French: fluent written and spoken
- Passion for luxury brands / Wines & Spirit a plus
Background in Travel Retail experiences is an advantage