MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Merchandising Intern reports directly to the Regional Merchandising Manager and assists the Soft Visual Merchandiser by preparing planograms and graphic designing for marketing/training materials for the region.
- Planograms: Prepare planograms for each launch by adapting central planograms according to local assortment.
- Graphic Desiging: Preparing BTL materials to support marketing, digital marketing and training teams.
- Video Editing: Adapting central videos to different formats (size and content).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare planograms of mainstream fragrance, exclusives fragrance, make-up and skincare for each launch by adapting central planograms according to local assortment:
- Updating all Fragrance Bar and shelves planograms for 3-4 fragrance launches per year.
- Updating all Exclusives Bar planograms for 2-3 launches per year.
- Updating all make-up bar, boards, gondolas and GTS planograms for 7-8 launches per year.
- Updating all skincare bar and shelves planograms for 7-8 launches per year.
- Preparing planograms and visual artworks for new counter fixtures in production.
- Preparing BTL materials to support marketing, digital marketing and training teams for various launches by adapting central artworks.
- Resizing layouts for marketing flyers, brochures, catalogues, posters, etc.
- Resizing layouts of product artworks for digital marketing.
- Preparing layouts for social media banners and posts.
- Preparing invitations & press files in both digital and print formats for PR events.
- Preparing invitations, visual layouts in both digital and print formats for training events.
- Videos received from central to be adapted as per retailers and counter screen size formats (examples: TV walls, vertical screens).
- Editing central video contents to make it compliant for the region (examples: cropping of revealing images).
- Minimum Education: Studying graphic design and video-editing.
- Professional experience:
- Fluency in English. French and Arabic are a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and software skills:
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign. After-effects for video-editing is a plus).
- MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and diplomacy: able to balance collaboration and teamwork with autonomy
- Sensitive to cultural differences with an interest in working in a multicultural environment
- Ready to work in a small, dynamic and team environment
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Based in Dubai regional office
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives