Rimowa is at a very particular step of its development and if you have an entrepreneur mindset and want to contribute to the company's growth, this job is for you!
This position will support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts, ensures the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Key contributor to the strategic review of worldwide price indices
- Ensures consistency of price structure across all regions and all products
- Responsible for the transmission of updated prices to all relevant systems
- Bachelor's in engineering or information systems
- Experience of 2 years in data management
- Strong analytical and critical skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate on complex topics
- Practical, innovative and agile mindset
- Fluent English is necessary
- Proficiency in German is a great plus