Under responsibility of the Head of Financial Controlling, you will lead Master Data department.
Master Data is key in the information system of the company. It defines the data model describing the products and ensures their correct supply in the Microsoft ERP AX Dynamics. Our mission is at the heart of the company's innovation process.
As Master Data manager, you are expected to work closely with all business units and corporate IT department in order to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures. Previous knowledge of an ERP at user or master data management level is required.
Responsible for Master Data at HQ level:
- Controlling processes relating to Master Data: creation, maintenance, modification, standardization
- Accountable for availability and reliability of information in Business applications (CRM, BI, FCST, BU)
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas (Business Process owner for ERP evolutions)
- Golden rules keeper (sharing of good practices, training and support for users)
Manager of a team (1 people):
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup and validation.
- Perform regular business-related activities e.g. prices, Bill of materials, vendors
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
WE LOOK FOR
Previous master data management experience (3 years)
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Specific knowledge around Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
Able to understand and investigate topics related to Supply and Finance
Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
Pedagogue with very good interpersonal skills
Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude
Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
Advanced skills in English language