- Support the planning and management of the institutional brand campaign in Mexico and the co-op Franchisee Campaigns.
- Collect and evaluate post campaign reports.
- Control the invoicing process (receipt, verification, accruals and payments) and check correct campaign execution
- Process the request for artwork assets for Print and Social/Digital Media Campaigns and Specialized titles and ensure timely delivery to all the publishing houses
- Submit monthly ATL reports to central
- Ensure all assets are up to date and all visuals used in the region are following company guidelines.
DOS and Brand Events
- Assist in execution and coordination of DOS Mexico Events
- Liaise with central BTL team on event concept development and approval
- Oversee the vendor selection for decorative elements and oversee the production of supporting materials (invites, menus, gifting, collateral materials)
- Select and approve catering and beverage vendors
- Provide post event presentations, report and analyze the ROI for each event
- Process invoices related to event costs
- Manage all aspects of VM for the Mexico DOS
- Liaise with Central VM to update guidelines, order needed supplies and propose new solutions.
- Order and forecast displays for the DOS channel
- Ensure all VM guidelines are correct by consistently visiting boutiques
- Provide monthly feedback, best practice examples and suggestions to all boutiques on VM guidelines
- Conduct in-store VM trainings
- Liaise with local merchandising to ensure all new product launches are featured based on delivery timing, provide creative VM solutions for slow moving items
- Window animations - liaise with central team and local ID on all installations, including special projects
- Control and manage budgets for Mexico DOS.
- Update Budget Control files
- Verify and correct discrepancies and process accruals
- Inform MKT Director, MKT Manager & Finance of YTD status
Support PR actions
- Assist in the coordination and execution of PR events.
- Coordinate product for photoshoots and maintain control of PR sets.
- Distribute PR materials to Mexican Press.
- Propose editorial coverage plans and initiatives.
- Manage social media coverage and liaise with influencers for local initiatives
- Support the development and production of PR report for HQ
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration Required. MBA a plus.
- Media Management
- Retail Marketing Experience, including CRM, Client Experience, Events and VM
- PR experience in the regions mentioned, with a particular knowledge of the Mexican Editorial Market (editorial negotiations, planning, influencers relationships, DMR/Editorial Link, production and dressing support and control).
- Excellence and precision in managing and controlling budgets.
- Skilled in preparing presentations.
- Excellent organization skills and detailed oriented.
- Experience in relevant luxury brands.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Able to travel to the countries mentioned above
- English, Spanish. Portuguese and Italian is a plus.