Mission Statement :
The Marketing Manager being the inspiring leader of Polish marketing team is responsible for development and growth of MH Brands on the Polish Market. He or She will have a strong feel for luxury brands and will inspire and lead the team to deliver compelling, creative and engaging local marketing strategies in line with the global brand strategies in their fullest potential. He/She will also actively contribute as member of the Management Team at MH Poland.
Main Responsibilities :
MARKETING / STRATEGY
- Leads strategic development of Brand plans (short and long-term) on the Polish market in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets, in line with global strategies. . Manage the brand portfolio strategies by developing synergies when channel opportunities arise. Work across functional teams to help develop the brand equity for each brand of the portfolio.
- Thoroughly understands the market and its key trade players, the category and its competitors as well as the.behavior of its consumers. Provides clear consumer insights. Understands Luxury Brand positioning and the market.
- Manages one Spirit brand of the portfolio (Belvedere / Hennessy)
- Establishes and develops PR/Digital/Media plans and improve ROI's ongoing vs prior year(s)
- Leads personally key projects and maintains a high level of execution for all projects across the portfolio.
BUDGET MANAGEMENT / CONTRIBUTION TO MH RESULT
- Is accountable for the management and control of A&P budgets, cooperates closely with controlling, manages reporting
- Sets KPIs to major activities, evaluates key activities/events with recommendations on future proposals
- Is responsible for management of Point-of-sale- Stock
- Manages external agencies e.g. advertising, events, research and sales promotion agencies: agrees objectives, remuneration and evaluates them regularly
- Plays active and proactive role in Management Team, communicates and cooperates well with all MNG Team members in order to achieve common goals
- Manages and provides inspiring leadership for the team of 2 Brand Managers and Trade Activation Manager
- Provides clear direction and takes responsibility for team's development, giving coaching support and guidance where necessary to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Creates a well-functioning team, responsive, accountable and efficient
- Cooperates closely with On / Off Premise / CPS teams, ensures marketing integration for the best possible results
- Defines appropriate pricing, promotional and channel strategy for each brand's SKU
- Is accountable for all consumer and trade activation prepared by his/her team and ensures enough support and engagement to achieve Brand Objectives;
- Is an active player in creation of Brand Flaghips/ HIA and On Trade initiatives
- Influences the commercial agenda of the brands in line with the brand objectives.
Education : University Degree
Languages : Fluent in Polish & English, French preferable
Professional experience & know how :
- 6 to 10 years experience - with minimum 5 years in operational brand marketing
- Strong sensitivity to the luxury products universe
- International mindset
- Strong Leadership / Team Management experience - min. 2 years as a team leader - Strong sense of business ownership with a good strategic mind
Technical & management skills :
- Project driven and financially fluent
- Highly creative and aware of new trends (fashion, art, bars, restaurants, travel...)
- Drive for results and priority setting
- Digital knowledge
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Innovative, creative & hands-on, operational & pragmatical mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make choices and take fast decisions
- Self confidence and convincing
- Ability to represent the brands in."public events"
- Capacity to work under pressure and create friendly working environment
- Strong agility for adaptation and integration in a new environment
- Open to international mobility