Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Global Travel Retail Central Team based in Paris, you will support the Global Marketing Manager in the development and roll-out of 2018 marketing plans, for the full Champagnes portfolio: Dom Pérignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, and Krug.
- Assist in the creation of the 360° launch-pack and tools development for 2019 projects: Moët & Chandon Rosé, Veuve Clicquot Spring, Moët & Chandon Summer, Veuve Clicquot Summer...
- Support the Global Travel Retail regions (Europe, USA, APAC, ME) in the implementation of Q3 & Q4 2018 activations: Moët & Chandon End of Year, Dom Pérignon End of Year, new campaigns, Ruinart Art Fairs
- Provide guidance to regions for qualitative implementation of promotional & sales plans: CPIs, Inflight...
- Lead strategic business tools maintenance: Visuals Platform, Assets Management Platform
- Prepare internal presentations: Monthly report consolidation, MH Business Review, Maison Business Updates, Best Practices, Team Meetings...
- Monitor Competitors' activities, marketing and creative intelligence
Business studies with a focus on Marketing. Following a previous internship in Marketing, you show strong organizational, analytical and communication skills. Adaptable and assertive, you know how to evolve in a highly dynamic environment, taking advantage of your teamwork skills. Strong interest for Luxury brands and/or Wines & Spirits sector.
- English & French: fluent written and spoken
- Computer skills (Excel and Power Point)
Information à l'attention des candidats
6 months internship from July 2018
Based in Paris