Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Global Travel Retail Central Team based in Paris, you will support the Marketing Manager in creating 360° Marketing Launch & Activations, accompanying regions in execution, analysing launch results. Work with internal (Maison, GTR retail team) and external agency in managing and supporting the launch tool development, production, implementation, and measurement of key launches.
New Launch & Activation Development (50%)
- 360° launch strategy integrate brand, region, key retail partner, country, airport and platform
- Marketing development are both commercial and consumer focused
- Interact with internal and external key stakeholders, collaboration and projects delivery
Presentation/Tools Maintenance (30%)
- Lead strategic business tools maintenance: Visuals Platform, Assets Management Platform
- Prepare internal presentations: Monthly report consolidation, MH Business Review, Maison Business Updates, Best Practices, Team Meetings...
Business intelligence (20%)
- Monitor and analyse Sell in & Sell out by brand quality, channel, region, key retailers
- Help the manager in providing guidance to regions for qualitative implementation of promotional & sales plans: CPIs, Inflight...
Business studies (Master degree or bac+5). Following a previous internship in marketing with business experience, sales analysis, and/or market and consumer trends. You are multi-task oriented and have strong organizational skills with attention to detail. You also show strong interpersonal skills within cross-cultural environment. A first experience in Retail/Travel Retail industry would be highly appreciated.
- Strong computer knowledge of Windows; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop & In-Design (optional)
- English & French: fluent mandatory
- Apprenticeship contract for 1 year