Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate an intern in the Belux Marketing Team.
Mission Statement :
The Marketing intern has a coordination role within the marketing department, bringing support in defining and implementing local marketing initiatives for MH Wines & Spirits portfolio, reporting directly to a Brand Manager BELUX.
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide day to day support in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs. Contribute to development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all MH brands.
- Monitor MH Brands and competitors' brands digital visibility.
- Develop & execute all programs designed to increase presence and ROS with a strong emphasis on merchandising, promotion, and partnerships.
- Evaluate all marketing activities executed and proactively communicate key learnings.
- Being able to go on the field to implement Trade Marketing actions.
Education: Second or third year student (Business School or University)
Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English
Professional experience & know how: Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Personal & interpersonal skills: Strongly motivated and willing to learn. Dynamism, creativity. Good communication skills. Relationship building and networking with right understanding of the particularities of the country and different cultures. Consumer / customer focus. Negotiation and influencing skills. Autonomous team-player.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Length of Contract : 3 to 6 months
Internship contract required
Start date : August 2018