The Marketing Executive reports to the Marketing & Communications Manager and is responsible for the implementation of the marketing strategy within Indian Ocean markets (La Réunion, Ile Maurice, Mayotte, Madagascar, Maldives, Seychelles)
- Trade marketing: optimize and adapt all marketing resources available in order to meet sales objectives (sell in and sell-out) as well as maximize brand visibility within the region.
- Media & Communication: help define and implement a media & communication strategy in-line with the brand positioning.
Main activities :
- Forecast saleable products & POSM for each market, in collaboration with the Area Manager and in line with regional strategy.
MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING STRATEGY
- Build marketing/trade plans and A&Ps for each market in collaboration with the Marketing Manager & the Area Manager.
- Communicate marketing strategy and guidelines/tool boxes with retailers (online & offline tool boxes)
- Present marketing strategy and innovation plan to key retailers.
- Follow up trade plan by market.
- Track and analyze new launches and promotion sell out results (quantitative and qualitative)
RETAIL & ANIMATIONS
- Organize (in conjunction with the Area Manager, the merchandising teams & the local sales coordinator) all POS openings with saleable/POSM order, merchandising guidelines, special events
- Make sure our POS network always stays alive and animated through animations, merchandising guidelines (for each new launch), special events
- Prepare & follow all trade animations: brief to local agencies, POSM production with local suppliers, POSM order, reporting
- Conduct periodic market visits to understand both trade need/update, consumers trend, key competitors' update, and also to foster relationship with key trade partners.
TRAINING & MUP ARTIST EVENTS
- Prepare regional trainer visits (twice a year): POSM order, venue & hotels booking, tools production
- Prepare regional make-up artists visits (twice a year): POSM order, hotels booking, tools production
REPORTING & BUDGET
- Monthly sales report to HQ
- Build sales by line (Budget, F1, F2, 3Y plan).
- Prepare budget and strategic plans presentations in conjunction with the Area Manager & the Marketing Manager (Budget, F1, F2, 3Y plan).
ADVERTISING & MEDIA
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and execution of the online and offline paid media strategy for Indian Ocean.
- Develop detailed media plans in line with global strategies, and in coherency across all channels including print, TV, OOH, display & social
- Work closely with local suppliers & media partners
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, MBA, a plus
- Professional experience: Minimum 2 years' experience in perfumes and cosmetics or luxury
- Fluency in English & French
- Excellent computer skills and software skills, especially MS Office - Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to cultural differences with an interest in working in a multicultural environment
- Ready to work in a small, dynamic and team environment
Based in Dubai regional office
Up to 2 travels per year in concerned area