Moët Hennessy, Worldwide leader in the super premium Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Glenmorangie, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation.
Moët Hennessy wants to recruit an international Content and Data Projects manager. Reporting to the Creative Services, you're at the heart of Moët Hennessy brands portfolio.
This new department aims at supporting brands content generation aligned with their platform, along with an objective of production efficiencies and synergies. To do so, you will need to manage content and processes from the creation to the distribution. This means the right product information, with the right visuals for the right channel and an optimized time-to-market. It has implication in terms of new data models, distribution processes and internal roles & responsibilities.
Your mission is to ensure that Markets and Clients will benefit from an uncompromised quality of content, distributed efficiently along with a data model evolving accordingly to market needs. You will animate the community of people contributing to the marketing & master data model, internally and externally i.e. master data teams, large clients. You will represent the business side of the projects related to brand & products content & data strategy.
- Master and act as a gate keeper of the global data model for product information & visuals
- Ensure uncompromised quality of the content
- Monitoring along product lifecycle
- Animating workshops with Maisons and Markets
- Improving content creation's time-to-market
- Act proactively to improve the content management, from a strategic and operational standpoint
- Promote new ways of working and drive change management with Maisons & Markets teams
- Animate our community of contributors and communicate the evolutions
- Improve our analytics & data visualization to meet both operational and top management needs
- Act as a project management on specific topics such as
- Functional evolution of PIM and DAM solutions
- Integration with the MH creative studio (internal shooting and design studio)
- At least 3 years of experience
- Academic: university Degree or equivalent in business or economics, or engineer profile
- Leadership and proactivity in an international and multi-brands environment
- Results driven, synthetic, rigorous and dynamic
- Excellent coordination, strong team spirit and energetic promoter
- Standard office tools (ppt, excel...). Experience with XML, FTPs.
- Fluent English and French
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Sensitivity for the luxury industry
- Experience of PIM & DAM applications
- Experience in Agile project management methodology and related tools
- Knowledge of retail /B2B / B2C sectors
- General proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional