ESTATES & WINES, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across five continents. From the foothills of the Andes, the sandy, pine-fringed hills of North-Western Spain, a glacial river valley on New Zealand's South Island, and more ... our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation. Each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
International Marketing Programs
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and programs
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager, agencies and key markets in the development of activation tools, gifting, POSM development , etc
- Develop brand presentations, agency briefs and ensure adequate reporting
- Manage purchase orders, track and monitor marketing budget.
International Brand Communications
- Develop and update brand content and communications across internal & external touch points, including brand websites, internal portals and brand presentations
- Assist in development of digital brand communication tools (website and social media content) and their implementation
- Manage brand assets and media library (photo and video)
- Competitive watch and ongoing recording of all media reviews & clippings, consolidation and distribution of best press to internal & external audiences
Education: Business school or Master's degree in marketing
Langue: Fluent English is required.
Background: A first experience in marketing is required (operational or strategic)
Knowledge of the Wine & Spirit industry or strong interest for the category is required
Technical & management skills: Office package: Office (Powerpoint, Word, etc), Photoshop appreciated.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Strong team player, excellent communication skills within and outside of the organization, positive and enthusiastic attitude, strategically minded, strong focus on delivering results, creative thinker, autonomous, entrepreneurial, curious, self-starter.
Knowledge of or personal interest for the Chinese wine market is appreciated
Information à l'attention des candidats
Lieu : Paris 17ème
Durée : 6 mois Début : Juillet 2018