Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail Europe team based in Paris, you will support two Marketing Managers implementing 2019 marketing plans, for the full Moët Hennessy portfolio: Dom Pérignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, Krug, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg and Belvedere.
Support the European Marketing Team in the implementation of the 2019 marketing plan:
- Create and implement temporary 360° concepts within various airports/cruise lines across Europe working closely with Design & Production agencies (design, shopping experience, merchandising, communication...)
- Support the team with Permanent Merchandising & Planogramming projects
- Prepare internal presentations & reportings markets: Weekly newsletter, Marketing updates, Best practices...
- Follow up and communication with internal teams (SDM, Global team)
- Market analysis Travel Retail Europe & Global Travel Retail
Technical skills :
- Studying in a Business School or equivalent with a Marketing focus (Master level)
- Previous experience in Marketing and understanding of Brand Management concepts
- Strong communication, organizational & project management skills : a previous experience working in close relationship with design agencies would be really appreciated
- Ability to analyze with accuracy
- Languages: English + French fluent, written and spoken
- Strong Computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Personal & Interpersonal skills :
- Team spirit & Can-do attitude
- Proactive & Agile
- Adaptable, you know how to evolve in a highly complex and fast-moving international environment
- Strong interest for luxury brand / Wines & spirits would be a plus
Contract type: internship
Timing: 6 months, starting in January 2019 - Based in Paris