Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail Europe team based in Paris, you will support two Marketing Managers implementing 2018 marketing plans, for the full Moët Hennessy portfolio: Dom Pérignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, Krug, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg and Belvedere.
Support the European Marketing Team in the implementation of the 2018 marketing plan:
- Create and implement temporary 360° activations concepts within various airports/cruise lines across Europe working closely with Design & Production agencies (design, shopping experience, merchandising, communication...)
- Support the team with Permanent Merchandising & Planogramming projects
- Manage the follow up and communication with internal teams (SDM, Global team)
- Prepare internal presentations: Weekly newsletter, Monthly reporting, Marketing updates, Best practices...
Currently in a Business School or equivalent with a Marketing focus (Master level or Bac+5). Following a previous internship you understand Marketing and Brand Management concepts. Adaptable, you know how to evolve in a highly complex and fast-moving international environment. You show strong organizational, analytical and communication skills. A previous experience working in close relationship with design agencies would be strongly appreciated. Passion for luxury brand / Wines & Spirits would be a plus.
- Languages: English + French fluent, written and spoken.
- Strong Computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Information à l'attention des candidats
Contract type: internship
Timing: 6 months, starting in July 2018
Based in Paris