" Making everyday extraordinary "
Faithful to its singularity since 1986, the Maison Marc Jacobs, affirming its difference by a chic and offbeat style, is seeking the future marketing assistant intern ready to join passionate teams to take up new challenges !
The intern will support the European Marketing team in implementing the 360 regional marketing plan at an omnichannel level (wholesale, retail, online), for all expressions of the brand, in terms of events, marketing, press and Media but also administrative and logistical back up.
- Wholesale Marketing: Coordinate all seasonal coop/collateral marketing activities and lead 360° initiatives with top 15 wholesale European partners (pop ups, editorials, newsletters, direct mailers, banners, digital push, events, POS material, selling tools...) to increase Marc Jacobs awareness and drive sales on all corners focusing on the launch on the new brand. Daily exchange with partners.
- Retail Marketing: support the 360 Marketing launch plan for new stores and pop up openings
- Pure players support with digital takeovers (mytheresa, matches...)
- Creative briefs set up/ follow up.
- Digital initiatives lead (emailers, newsletter, social media, web toolkit, digital brand takeovers...) with strong Social Media focus
- CRM/ clienteling (VIC initiatives, loyalty & acquisition program to improve client experience)
- Analyze and measure all marketing initiatives
- Competitors research
- Work hand in hand with sales team and Merchandising team and the NY offices
- Coordinate events for the brand from a wholesale and retail perspective to increase desirability on all brands expressions
- Share creative event ideas to engage and acquire new clients but also create buzz and awareness for all expressions
- Brief and follow up with partners and contractors. Write Precap and Recap of events
- Operational lead of events: invitation; rsvp, gifts, set up, field coordination, special guests relationship.
- Samples coordination and product seeding with Marc Jacobs list of influencers.
- Build and engage with a Marc Jacobs Ambassador Community and develop a connector program
- Coordinate Media plan while establishing strong relationships with the several Media partners (offline and online)
- Be aware of the latest media trends with digital focus and understand the best media mix for the brand while suggesting new supports to promote the brand in the most effective way
- Support on creating brand presentations
- POS tools set up
- Assist with booking meetings, agenda
- General department administration
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree - Marketing degree preferred
- International experience with other leading fashion luxury brands
- Strong knowledge and passion for luxury, fashion trends, influencer scene, and digital savvy
- Highly organized and able to prioritize while working in a small fast paced environment
- Extremely dynamic and positive can-do attitude required, with a great sense of initiative
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent spoken and written English is essential, French speaken and written needed. Able to act as a Brand Ambassador
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ambitious with attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Well-connected in London and Paris with the fashion, young and trendy scene
- Computer skills: Excel, Word and Power-point
Information à l'attention des candidats
6 months internship - Paris Office (2ème arr.)