Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share the passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have a natural enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant Intern who will be based in our Head Office in Knightsbridge, London to start ASAP. This internship will be for a period of 6 months. You will be working on a full time basis during this fixed term contract.
The intern will report to the UK Facilities & Maintenance Manager, supporting him with the reactive and preventive maintenance needs for the Boutiques/Concessions in UK.
- Inspect sites regularly to ensure all facilities are maintained to a high standard
- Work closely with Boutique/Concession Managers to establish maintenance issues
- Keep a log of all maintenance issues and report them
- Liaise with external contractors, suppliers to report maintenance issues and obtain quotations
- Carry out the works organizations with the external contractors, suppliers in the stores
- Ensure the planned maintenance schedule is respected and the services are delivered to high standards
- Support with purchasing of equipment and materials
Additional duties :
- Support in other required areas (fire protection, health and safety, security,etc)
- Assist in the organisation of the warehouse
- Help to organise FM related training sessions
- Assist in any other project required for the business operations
- Strong Administration and Organization skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, problem solving and critical thinking
- IT literate (MS Office, emails, internet use)
- Able to work in a busy and complex environment, adaptable and flexible at all times
- Attentive to details and appreciation of luxury goods market
- Fluent spoken knowledge of another language - French would be a plus