As a member of the LVMH Group HR Talent Management Team, reporting into the Head of Employer Reputation, you will drive the LVMH Group Young Talent strategy. With a clear ambition to strengthen the Group employer reputation worldwide among this target audience, you will contribute in attracting the best talents for the organization (LVMH and its Maisons) and engaging them. Your role will be key in ensuring the right pipeline of talents for the future and the transmission of knowledge to the next generation of leaders. The job is at Group level, which gives a very broad and interesting vision of all divisions/brands/regions, and the perfect way of getting a better understanding of the LVMH business.
Your main missions will be:
- Manage the INSIDE LVMH Program
- Europe (leverage existing program among key schools, create new content, develop communication plan...)
- Roll-out INSIDE LVMH to new regions (Asia and the USA)
- Animate the community of professors / ambassadors
- Define and coordinate the international school relations strategy, working closely with teams in Maisons and regions
- Lead, manage and develop the Group key school partnerships (for example ESSEC, HEC, Bocconi, SMU...)
- Animate the LVMH global school relations community (Maisons / Regions)
- Execute the action plan in France with the support of the Maisons (participation in school career fairs, conferences, "table ronde" métiers...)
- Participate in the organization of "VIP" events, for external talents to better understand jobs/careers within the Group
- Define and monitor clear objectives and KPIs that can be measured on a yearly basis to evaluate the efficiency of strategy (image / recruitment)
YOUNG TALENTS COMMUNITY
- Plan and execute the INSIDE LVMH Community activities (onboarding, meetings with Comex members, participation in Group events...)
- Follow up community of 16 talents with Maisons
LVMH SCHOOL AMBASSADORS
- Structure the LVMH School Ambassadors program
- Identify its members, define their role & mission, plan actions calendar
- Animate, educate and empower the community members
- Act as the Group contact person with key internal & external stakeholders (Group/ Maisons Comex, ranking institutes, schools, media, partners...)
- Build a strong internal & external communication plan, leveraging all school actions and their benefits towards Maisons/employees (towards more "digital")
- Structure communication strategy and content on employer branding social networks and platforms (e.g. Glassdoor, Jobteaser, BoF...)
Key Relations :
Internal: A very diverse group of contacts, from Group/Maisons Comex members acting as sponsors to the programs, to School Alumni or HR managers at Maison level
External: Schools top management, professors, students / Ranking institutes / Media / Agencies...
Minimum 10 years of experience in roles such as digital, communication, marketing / HR marketing, HR projects in an international environment
Sensitivity to the luxury industry
An international experience is a plus, as well as a good knowledge of the US/China education system
Must have worked on digital projects & be familiar with major social networks / media / digital recruitment platforms
Fluency in French & English required.
The job requires strong communication skills, autonomy, intellectual agility and rigor, creativity, and someone who has been used working in high-demanding, complex / matrix environments.
Must be a very good team player.