TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Legal Counsel Commercial/Distribution
Located in our offices in Eysins, the Legal Counsel will support the TAG Heuer's Commercial Department acting in close cooperation with, and under the supervision of, the Senior Legal Counsel in charge of Commercial, Distribution and Anti-trust.
- Providing practical legal support to the Commercial teams enabling profitable growth while mitigating legal risks, at a Swiss and international level.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contractual documents, mainly concerning selective or exclusive distribution as well as selective after-sales service, in compliance with EU competition law if necessary.
- Drafting and reviewing across all lines of business standard distribution agreements and coordinating their implementation and necessary adaptation in all markets.
- Organizing and animating trainings on TAG Heuer´s legal contracting policies and major legal risks with respect to competition and distribution to business people within the organization.
- Dealing with grey market issues and finding solutions to minimize its negative impact.
- Advising on legal issues involving government and regulatory compliance, and drafting responses to queries from antitrust authorities.
- Operating in a global environment with teams located worldwide.
- Instructing and supervising any external counsel as required.
- You have at least 5 years post-qualification experience in fields of commercial law, contractual and competition matters in a Swiss and/or European business law firm and/or large business organization.
- You have a master's degree or similar completed a business law degree - LL.M. An admission to the bar would be a plus.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
- You are an interpersonal savvy, business acumen and customer oriented. You know how to deal with ambiguity, and you are open-minded.
- You are a negotiation expert and can negotiate with internal and external group at ease.
- You are a rigorous, organized you and have a motivational mindset