The Learning and Development Manager is part of our Global HR Development team. Our goal: proactively source the best talents for the Maison and grow people through powerful and engaging learning and development actions. We have the mission to provide our employees with the best possible experience, driven by our passion and thrive for excellence.
The context is a new artistic vision combined with a fast-paced growing business. This implies to react quickly and anticipate the changes together with the opportunity to create something new and see the immediate results.
1/ Global Learning Path CELINE
- Develop the strategy and articulate a global learning path at CELINE, in line with our new values. Define the key capabilities (especially soft skills) needed to accompany our talents in the level of excellence required and build up strong learning foundations.
- In particular: create a brand-new leadership program targeting middle managers in HO and retail.
- Define the content and approach (blended learning) of this program, launching pilot sessions in Europe and facilitating the roll-out in the other regions: Japan, APAC, China, US (launch kit/ train the trainers)
- Develop a solid internal communication plan and tools on those programs and most importantly on the philosophy behind.
2/ Change Management
- Foster a positive attitude in the transition period we are experiencing, supporting middle managers through specific "change management workshops":
- Roll out the sessions in Europe and in the regions (adapting the content and format to local problematics).
- Launch an innovative "project management" training to diffuse new rituals of working together in a more collaborative, digital way.
- Define further our new induction program: INSIDE CELINE (content, format) and animate it monthly.
- Create the launch pack and roll it out in the regions to ensure a consistent onboarding experience around the globe.
4/ France training plan and follow up of the global OMR Development plan
- Gather training needs and develop yearly plan for the HO people
- Propose individual as well as collective learning solutions (on top of training, mentoring, coaching, team buildings, co-development...)
- Follow up the budget, completion of trainings, logistics, relationship with the OPCA and be responsible for the annual reporting presented to the CE.
- Contribute to the OMR (Organizational and Development Review) by proposing development plan for key contributors (including LVMH House proposal).
In general, create and follow up KPI's: quantitatively to monitor the global learning & development activity and qualitatively to ensure a high level of satisfaction among employee, taking the appropriate corrective actions quickly if needed.
The position is based in Paris with an international scope, reporting to the Global HR Development Director and managing an apprentice.
- 6 to 10 years' experience in HR, with a strong focus on people development or HR generalist role.
- Languages: fluency in French & English is mandatory.
- Expected mindset: passionate for people, in quest of excellence, flexible, with and entrepreneurial spirit and team playing approach. Creativity and innovation are key to develop new learning solutions.
- Knowledge and mastery of :
- Training development : from concept to animation. Knowledge and mastery of several learning and development tools; interest and practice of coaching (whether directly or through certified coachs), knowledge of french legal training requirements.
- Project management
- Listening capabilities, strong communication skills, very organized and rigorous