Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail Europe team based in Paris, you will support the Key Account Manager in effectively managing one of the key airports operator worldwide.
- Monitoring A&P/FTT trackers
- Maintain accurate budget management and invoice processing to ensure no overspend within assigned accounts
- Support to accurately develop volume forecasts planning
- Provide report on ROI, market, and sell in / sell out analysis
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (40%)
- Analyse sales and brands performance of implemented activations
- Support business analysis and sales presentations to both cross functional departments internally and assigned key accounts externally
- Identify and analyse distribution gaps
- Identify business opportunities that can deliver incremental value
- Support the key account manager with day to day sales initiatives, periodic cross functional meetings and occasional market and customer visits
- Give guidelines to regional sales managers
- Coordination and follow up of Staff agencies
- Support the key account manager in planning and implementing promotions, products placements, allocations and other programs as required, in relation with brand ambassadors.
Currently in Master degree (Business school, Engineer school or equivalent University degree). You show strong analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills. Agile, you know how to deal with complexity and adapt to fast-moving environment. Passion for Luxury and/or Wine & Spirits would be appreciated.
- Proficient in MS Office with focus on Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent English/French, Spanish may be required.