Bulgari is looking for a Sales Administrator for jewelry and watch wholesale and travel retail division; a key support function to achieve all goals including sales budgets and qualitative objectives. Role based in Miami.
- Support all sales functions for Bulgari Jewelry ,Watches and Accessories for Wholesale, Travel Retail and Franchisee distribution
- Coordinate with logistics to achieve forecasted sales budget monthly
- Manage and provide sales reports; sell-in and sell-out data for watch and jewelry categories from all retail partners, as well as ad-hoc reports.
- Support the team in preparing for trade shows (Basel) and/or sales meetings, and sales convention
Provide updated price lists, product assortments, and other relevant documents to team and retailers
- Build a client database with all contact information and relevant POS details
- Assist Director with presentations and budget meetings preparation
- Coordinate with various departments' product availability for special 3rd party events, trunk shows, fairs.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- 3 + years of sales analysis experience
- Fluent in Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- Good knowledge of Latin America and Caribbean regions
- Good understanding of luxury brands
- SAP experience is a plus
- Expert of Excel, Word, and Power Point is a must
- Result driven
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Well organized
- Work well under pressure
- Good time management skill