This position is responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining training initiatives that will increase brand and product knowledge. The Trainer will work closely with Regional Retail Managers to develop a comprehensive training program for retail businesses and wholesale. The trainer will support achievement of sales goals and qualitative client experience through effective training.
> Conduct and develop training seminars and initiatives.
> Deliver in-store and off-site training sessions around products and soft skills (e.g. S@B)
> Organize on-boarding for new BVLGARI Boutiques.
> Develop training tools, materials and collateral.
> Implement and administer the FHH training "certification" program for CAs whom are not certify.
> Partner with Store Managers in training implementation plans, needs and follow up.
> Train the Trainer- Responsible for training Boutique Managers and CAs to provide in-store trainings.
> Closely follow and monitor the Mystery Shopping program to meet brand objectives.
> Set a training plan that outlines all action steps and resource requirements to meet Watch and Accessories Brand Ambassador's program.
> Constantly coach the sales team on how to deliver a unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, storytelling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude) by observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly.
> Track training, certification, attendance and completion of Centrally Delivered Trainings and E-Learning courses for Client Advisors.
> Work closely in supporting After Sales service team in the implementation of any existing and/or new training platform.
> Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (Voice of the client, etc).
- 5+ years' experience developing and implementing retail training programs, ideally in watches or jewelry
- Experience organizing and leading training seminars
- Experience creating online/digital training tools
- Experience teaching sales, business, product, technical or solution-based materials
- Practical knowledge of modern electronic education delivery channels (e-Learning) and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Ability to think strategically, make sound decisions and put in place the proper business actions
- BOLD sense of initiative
- Knowledge of Spanish and English at fluent level, Portuguese is a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Team building, Managerial effectiveness as well as Empowering and Coaching
- Initiative, Innovation and Planning
- Client centric mentality
- Business awareness