Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family.
We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
You will receive coaching to develop the highest standards of customer service, product training and an opportunity to learn from our experienced teams and develop your skills in a luxury environment.
As our Junior VIP Assistant Intern, your main responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of customer service and support the retail VIP team.
- Organise and coordinate the appointments
- Prepare the fitting rooms and bring in the requested products
- Inventory count of all products in and out of fitting room.
- Follow all Christian Dior procedures in regards to garment protection, stockroom housekeeping and security tagging
- Build relationships with colleagues across the Stock team and Store teams
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the Management team.
- You are a fast learner and able to work with enthusiasm in a fast paced environment.
- You are effective multi-tasker, organiser and can work as part of a team
- You have excellent attention to details
- You are flexible and commited
Information à l'attention des candidats
Full time internship starting ASAP for 6 months working in a retail environment.